Welcome to Immortal667
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox ChatBox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Server is Online! Spamming will result in chatbox ban

@  God CoryMccain : (13 July 2018 - 08:53 AM)

Welcome to the forums rokasltu :)

@  God CoryMccain : (13 July 2018 - 08:52 AM)

Welcome to the forums rokas :)

@  Rogue : (09 July 2018 - 08:13 AM)

http://immortal667.com/community/index.php?/topic/337-in-game-suggestions-before-releasing/page-1#entry7923 Go and give it a read, some things could improve player base on release.

@  Acolyte : (04 July 2018 - 12:19 AM)

Ty

@  Rogue : (04 July 2018 - 12:15 AM)

Welcome to the forums

@  God CoryMccain : (04 July 2018 - 12:14 AM)

Welcome to the forums Acolyte :)

@  Mintrsps : (30 June 2018 - 09:32 AM)

Awesome!!

@  Rogue : (29 June 2018 - 11:33 AM)

Updating everyone on the name change from XXX > Rogue.

@  Rogue : (28 June 2018 - 12:21 PM)

@God CoryMccain <3

@  God CoryMccain : (28 June 2018 - 08:35 AM)

Welcome to the forums XXX :)

@  God CoryMccain : (15 June 2018 - 09:02 PM)

Welcome to the forums Devy :)

@  God CoryMccain : (15 June 2018 - 04:34 PM)

Welcome to the forums asdasd :)

@  God CoryMccain : (15 June 2018 - 02:51 AM)

Welcome to the forums asdfasd :)

@  God CoryMccain : (15 June 2018 - 02:43 AM)

Welcome to the forums asdja :)

@  God CoryMccain : (15 June 2018 - 02:24 AM)

Welcome to the forums Test :)

@  God CoryMccain : (15 June 2018 - 02:23 AM)

Welcome to the forums Mints alt :)

@  Mintrsps : (08 June 2018 - 04:24 PM)

Make sure to look at the Announcements section to find out when the server is gonna be up!

@  Mintrsps : (10 May 2018 - 08:14 PM)

As of now the official release date for the server is tomorrow which is Friday! Not sure what time I am going to be releasing it tomorrow but I plan to release it for sure tomorrow sometime!! Thanks everyone for being patient!

@  God CoryMccain : (07 May 2018 - 02:51 PM)

Welcome to the forums Unknown :)

@  Mintrsps : (06 May 2018 - 04:46 PM)

Okays guys good news! I just got the VPS again and I am going to be starting my server again! So I am going to be working on it all day to get it going and make it good! So I will let you all know when it is up!

Photo

In-Game Suggestions Before Releasing.

Must Fix Must Add

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Monthly Poll (1 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you like to see also added to Dzone?

1. Better Thieving Stores/Npcs (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Party Pete (Would sell Phats, Masks etc & holiday items) (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. Title Store (Would sell a bunch of cool titles to use) (0 votes [0.00%])

After Release, what would you like seen In-Game?

1. More Bosses (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. More Mini-games (0 votes [0.00%])

3. More Stores (with better items) (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Community Ran Events (Each Week) (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

5. Trivia System (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Weekly Give Aways (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

Rogue

Rogue

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Things I've come across that could do with an update/refreshment. 

Now these don't have to be done ASAP, as there's more important things to fix as of right now. 

In-Game Suggestions

Add the Staff Crowns to the In-game PMs, I still haven't removed this one yet until it's fixed. Currently added in for all staff apart from Administrator this also applies for the Help cc channel & any other cc joined by an Administrator. 

Somehow fix the Administrator rank so admin's can be able to use Administrator Cape & Defender. Currently trying to wear it as an Admin doesn't allow you to wear since it tells you 'You need to be an Administrator to wear this' 

Make it so Head-Administrator shows when doing ;;staff in-game currently doesn't show my rank on there at all, but does in the tab version. 

Change my yell title to 'Head-Administrator' currently showing as 'Administrator'. 

Then secondly I suggest giving new players something good to start at with making money and so forth. 

At the moment it stands at killing men for mboxes & a couple other things that takes a bit to get some gear together.

Examples: 

Possibly Make the 'Evil Chickens' aka starter area a bit better. 

1. Could change the 2M cash loot to 10M max

2. Keep the Armadyl Godsword loots

3. Keep the PvM Boxes & Mystery Boxes

4. Maybe remove the Demon Horn Boots & add in some gear drops.

5. Add the Evil Chicken Pet to the drop table, this pet gives a 2% bonus drop rate.

6. Add some cosmetic drops to the table - for that Fashionscape!

Mbox Zone Changes:

1.Change the drops as they're the same as Evil Chickens minus the Demon Horn Boots.

2. Change the loot from 1 coin to 20M max.

3. Keep the Mystery Boxes & Mystery Box (PvM)

4. Remove the Donator Caskets & make them donation only/move to donator store. Or add in something else, possibly ckey drops to use at home on a chest for more loot. 

5. Add in a pet drop, that gives 3% extra drop bonus

6. Add some cosmetic drops to the table - for that Fashionscape!

Donator Zone Buff: 

So at the moment there's nothing really at the Donator Zone. My suggestion is to change it to a different zone/area with stuff to buy & do. For example things to do at Dzone would be; Skilling wise things a fishing spot to fish rocktails, a cooking range to cook food there & a smithing anvil/furnace & Some Magic trees for woodcutting. Some shops with pets & other cool donator items to buy cosmetics etc. 

Mintrsps

Mintrsps

Owner/Developer

• Owner
  • 17 posts

When you said maybe remove the Demon Horn Boots from the "Evil Chicken" drop table and add gear drops. What type of gear are we talking about pvp gear(vesta, etc) or something else? :)

`Mintrsps

Rogue

Rogue

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

When you said maybe remove the Demon Horn Boots from the "Evil Chicken" drop table and add gear drops. What type of gear are we talking about pvp gear(vesta, etc) or something else? :)

`Mintrsps

That could work, something that's going to give players better gear than the spawned gear from ;;gear section. 

So thus then can lead to them bossing after getting some gear/levels up. 

However you want to do it, I'm all hands down on how it's changed around. I just think some things like I've stated on my thread needs looking at before releasing. 

Some may not be so important, but they all need to be done eventually. :)

Mintrsps

Mintrsps

Owner/Developer

• Owner
  • 17 posts

That could work, something that's going to give players better gear than the spawned gear from ;;gear section. 

So thus then can lead to them bossing after getting some gear/levels up. 

However you want to do it, I'm all hands down on how it's changed around. I just think some things like I've stated on my thread needs looking at before releasing. 

Some may not be so important, but they all need to be done eventually. :)

Okay, so for the Evil Chickens I may just add a Pvp Box to their drop table. When you click to open the Pvp Box you can pick which pvp armor set you want like: Vesta, Statius, Morrigan, etc. We already have this box ingame and it works! :) I will also remove the mystery boxes from the evil chickens and maybe add dems and angelics. The reason I'm going to remove the Mboxes from the Evil Chickens is because there's no point in Evil Chickens dropping Mystery Boxes when we have a Mbox Zone. :)

As for the Mbox Zone I will be adding a few more things to their drop table before the official release! Right now i'm just working on readding some npcs we had before like Abyssal demons (fire)! :)

If you have anymore suggestions please post them and let me know! Thanks for all the help Rogue! I really appreciate it!

`Mintrsps

• Rogue likes this

Mintrsps

Mintrsps

Owner/Developer

• Owner
  • 17 posts

I will also add the pets later whenever I finish making them. I am working on making pets for every boss in-game! :)

• Rogue likes this

Rogue

Rogue

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I will also add the pets later whenever I finish making them. I am working on making pets for every boss in-game! :)

Awesome, I look forward to seeing it :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users